Thursday, August 03, 2006

One of these days maybe I will catch up with the rest of the world. If you are reading this, WELCOME! I am bursting with pride (the good kind) in being able to invite you into my cozy blogging room. Pull up a bean bag for a few moments and let's chat.
Today is a typical day. I am at work, entering new products into the database, and checking in restocks. I am previewing a new CD by Kim Dexter. It has some catchy tunes...kinda fun.
The weather here in GA has been hot hot hot! But then again, I hear reports of various locations experiencing the same, so there certainly is not a tone of complaint in my statement. But it does make one wonder how in the world people EVER lived without airconditioning!! wow...
I will have to decide what direction to take in this new adventure...what would make interesting reading? hmmmm....
Until next time, peace to you!
the worshippeach

1 comment:

Chapeltree said...

Ah, welcome to the blogsphere. I look forward to reading along.